Join the AGPI today! … or Renew your current AGPI membership!
Please allow 6 weeks for AGPI to process your membership payment.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact AGPI membership.
Full Memberships are for 12 months. They include AGPI Quarterly issues mailed to you via first class mail, and online access to On the Table, for all issues published during those 12 months. Other benefits include full access to our online archive of past publications (1985-present) and to online blogs and forums. Full members have full member voting rights and receive invitations to our our annual convention and regional meetings.
- Click here for 1 Year of Full Membership for United States addresses – $40
- Click here for 1 Year of Full Membership for Canadian addresses – $50
- Click here for 1 Year of Full Membership for Overseas addresses (outside USA and Canada) – $70
Assiciate Memberships are for 12 months. They include ONLINE access to all issues published during those 12 months of AGPI Quarterly and the On The Table newsletter. Other benefits include online access to all selected past publications in our archive; invitations to our annual convention and regional meetings; and access to our online blogs and forums.
If you wish to make a charitable donation to the AGPI, you can give in five dollar increments. Remember, gifts by US citizens to the AGPI are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law, since we are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization recognized by the IRS.
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by the AGPI.
What are the benefits of AGPI membership?
- Share your interests with game players, puzzle solvers, collectors, researchers, preservationists, museums, companies, inventors, authors, and manufacturers who are among your fellow AGPI members!
- The AGPI Quarterly publishes information about member activities and includes feature articles, in-depth research information, and world-wide game and puzzle news.
- The Annual Convention includes guest speakers, expert workshops and seminars, panel discussions, “Show & Tell”, an auction, and game buying and selling.
- Regional meetings held in various parts of the country during the year encourage wider membership participation and often explore specific areas of interest.
- The AGPI’s Archives provides access to game and puzzle company catalogs and copies of instructions for thousands of games. The Archives also houses research information, and books and articles written about games and puzzles.
Note: AGPI has a business arrangement with 2CheckOut to process credit card payments. 2Checkout is an authorized retailer of the AGPI.