Please allow 6 weeks for AGPC to process your membership payment.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact AGPC membership.
Memberships start or renew in January of each year and end in December
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by the AGPC.
What are the benefits of AGPC membership?
- Share your interests with game players, puzzle solvers, collectors, researchers, preservationists, museums, companies, inventors, authors, and manufacturers who are among your fellow AGPC members!
- The Game & Puzzle Collectors Quarterly publishes information about member activities and includes feature articles, in-depth research information, and world-wide game and puzzle news.
- The Annual Convention includes guest speakers, expert workshops and seminars, panel discussions, “Show & Tell”, an auction, and game buying and selling.
- Regional meetings held in various parts of the country during the year encourage wider membership participation and often explore specific areas of interest.
- The AGPC’s Archives provides access to game and puzzle company catalogs and copies of instructions for thousands of games. The Archives also houses research information, and books and articles written about games and puzzles.
Note: AGPC has a business arrangement with 2CheckOut to process credit card payments. 2Checkout is an authorized retailer of the AGPC.