- 2017 - Southbridge, Massachusetts
- 2016 - Princeton, New Jersey USA
- 2015 - Bloomington, Indiana USA
- 2014 - Rochester, New York USA
- 2013 - Savannah, Georgia USA
- 2012 - Saratoga Springs, New York USA
- 2011 - Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA
- 2010 - Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico and Belize
- 2009 - Providence, Rhode Island USA
- 2008 - Charleston, South Carolina USA
- 2007 - San Francisco, California USA
- 2006 - Cambridge, Massachusetts USA
- 2005 - London, England UK
- 2004 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- 2003 - New Haven, Connecticut USA
- 2002 - Bethesda, Maryland USA
- 2001 - Kansas City, Missouri USA
- 2000 - Newport, Rhode Island USA
- 1999 - Nashville, Tennessee USA
- 1998 - Baltimore, Maryland USA
- 1997 - Hershey, Pennsylvania USA
- 1996 - Kent, Connecticut USA
- 1995 - Bloomington, Indiana USA
- 1994 - Rochester, New York USA
- 1993 - Worcester, Massachusetts USA
- 1992 - Burlington, Vermont USA
- 1991 - Los Angeles, California USA
- 1990 - Valley Forge, Pennsylvania USA
- 1989 - Springfield, Massachusetts USA
- 1988 - Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA
- 1987 - Salem, Massachusetts USA
- 1986 - Mystic, Connecticut USA
- 1985 - Essex, Connecticut USA
Mark Your Calendars! AGPI Convention May 16-19 2019
This spring, the AGPI convention will be held in Denver, Colorado. The program, registration form, and attendance fees are being developed and the information will be available soon. Dates are set for May 16-19. There will be plenty of opportunities for gaming and puzzling as well as our regular sales, educational, sharing, swapping, and other activities. From Denver International Airport (DIA), the hotel can be reached via the light rail from the airport with a free pickup by the hotel bus at the Central Park station. This year's convention will include a VIP tour of Liberty Puzzles and a visit to the studio of puzzle designer Kagen Sound.
The 2019 AGPI Convention is at the Double Tree by Hilton in Denver, at 3203 Quebec Street, Denver CO 80207. DoubleTree Hotel reservations can be made by calling 303-321-3333. Single/Double rooms have been reserved for attendees at a rate of $134/night, not including taxes which includes breakfast. This rate applies from Wednesday, May 15 through Sunday, May 19. Mention the Group Block Code: PUZ. Although the room block is available until April 16th, it is recommended that members make their reservations early.
DoubleTree by Hilton
3203 Quebec Street
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by the AGPI.
AGPI Annual Conventions
Every year, AGPI hosts an Annual Convention for our members with interesting and notable speakers, awards, and fun events, plus plenty of surprises. A splendid time is guaranteed for all! It is always a lot of fun, and it’s also an ideal opportunity to relax and forget about everything else. The annual convention is an intense event that brings our members together to share interests and expertise, buy and sell and trade and auction, show and tell, present awards to leaders in the game and puzzle industry, tour interesting game and puzzle venues, and of course, conduct the official business of our organization in our annual membership and board meetings. If you haven’t yet ventured to attend one of our conventions… it’s about time you did!
And if you aren’t a member yet, be sure to join.
The 2018 annual convention will be held in Rochester, New York USA.
AGPI Regional Allentown
The AGPI Mid-Atlantic Chapter is hosting our seventeenth Annual Event in Allentown, Pennsylvania on Saturday, November 5, 2016. Since the following week we’ll be electing a new President we decided that our theme this year should be POLITICS.
There will be door prizes, party games, show and tell, a live auction, table selling of games and puzzles and, as always, a few surprises. And we’ll be again having dinner in a private room at the nearby Starlight Café where we can order off the menu. Everybody seemed to enjoy the dinner last year and suggested we do it again.
The event will again be held at the Hampton Inn of Allentown on Keebler Road off Route 100. Registration and activities will begin at 5:00 PM and dinner will be at 6:00 PM. The Saturday date works well for those wishing to attend the nearby Allentown Toy Show held from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM that day and for the great Sunday antiquing in Adamstown.
A block of rooms has been set aside at the Hampton Inn for the nights of November 4th and 5th at the special rate of $84.00, including breakfast. Reservations must be made by October 20 to get this special rate. Space is limited so call the Inn at 610-391-1500 and ask for the AGPC block.