The AGPI has an online collection of Game and Puzzle Company Catalogs. These catalogs can be viewed in flip book format.
- 18424 games
- 3461 game publishers
- 1936 game publisher addresses
- 1630 instructions for games
- 777 external web links
- 1769 images of games
- 1476 game copyright listings
- 101 game patent listings
- 10 game trademark listings
The AGPI Archives Game Catalog includes game information, used with permission, from the following sources:
- AGPI‘s original printed version of The Game Catalog: U.S. games through 1950, 8th edition, October 1998, edited by Rick Tucker and based on major contributions by its prior editor, Anne Williams, and its original editor, Bill Alexander. The Game Catalog was developed with substantial contributions over the years by AGCA/AGPC members.
- Bill Trent’s Big Book of Games: Games from 1950 through 1999.
- The Spear’s Games Archive: Games from many of their catalogues from 1893 through 1938.
- Rick Tucker’s Tiddlywinks games and U.S. Copyright Office research on games in general.
- Anki Toner’s Cycling Board Games.
- Don Milne’s information on games produced by the Ed-U-Cards Company.
- … and others!
AGPI Games Catalog
On The Table
The AGPI (Association for Games & Puzzles International), the world's foremost organization dedicated to the preservation, study, and enjoyment of games and puzzles, announces the premier of its new online magazine On the Table.
Since 1985, the Association for Games & Puzzles International, a non-profit organization, has promoted games and puzzles to the public, the media, museums, and more. Our membership includes enthusiasts to novice collectors to some of the world’s most renowned historians, authors, and designers of game & puzzles.
The AGPI online newsletter On The Table is published several times a year.
Here are sample issues of the AGPI Quarterly and the On The Table newsletter. Join the AGPI as a platinum member; and you'll have access to 4 issues of AGPI Quarterly and a year our online newsletter On The Table plus our extensive archive of past publications.
The AGPI Quarterly is published four times a year. The AGPI is a non-profit organization. For more than thirty years, the AGPI's distinguished "Quarterly" print publication has presented the results of member studies into the history, cultural impact, and collecting of the world's most intriguing games and puzzles. The AGPI offers members online access to "flipbooks" of back issues and provide a forum for fans who wish to discuss their favorite games, puzzles, and memories, with the aim of further enriching the AGPI's storehouse of knowledge. AGPI members come from all walks of life, and are of all ages.
Page 1 of 2